Spread the Love 2015
Donate PB&J and Spread the Love this February!
Philabundance serves nearly 75,000 people each week, one quarter of whom are children. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, please help us Spread the Love from February 9-27 by donating plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly (or funds to buy it) for our neighbors in need.
Peanut butter is nutritious and it’s a great source of protein, but many families in the Delaware Valley cannot afford it. With your help, we hope to collect and raise money for 10,000 plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly, and Spread the Love to neighbors struggling to feed their families during the cold winter months.
Double your impact!
Thanks to the generosity of lead sponsor Glanzmann Subaru (located in Jenkintown, PA), your donation will have twice the impact – Glanzmann will match your donations jar for jar/dollar for dollar, up to $5,000!
Please help now!
There are a number of ways you can help:
- Donate plastic jars of peanut butter or jelly at our Hunger Relief Center
- Make an online donation — $20 buys a case of peanut butter
- Attend a Spread the Love event. Learn about community partners helping Spread the Love
- Hold a PB &J food drive
- Volunteer this February and bring a donation with you!
- Text to give: text “FOOD” to 41010 to give $10, which buys enough PB&J for 65 sandwiches
Thanks to 101.1 MORE FM for being this year’s generous media sponsor!
Thanks to our partner Giant for helping spread the love through its generous peanut butter donation.
We’d also like to thank our community supporters: Cuba Libre, Earth Bread + Brewery, Food for Thoughts Cards, MilkBoy Philly, PB & Jams, South Philly Tap Room, Suppa and Tattooed Mom.
- As plastic is more durable than glass, we appreciate your donations of plastic jars of peanut butter or jelly
- We cannot accept pre-made sandwiches