Gifts made to the Ceres Society will be leveraged through a strategic matching grant to create a challenge for the entire community. Through participation in this targeted program, members are affirming the idea that hunger is unacceptable at all levels.
In return for their generosity, members of the Ceres Society, will receive the following membership benefits:
- Four Special Volunteer dates and Networking Receptions
- An invitation to the members only Ceres Society Celebration
- A private tour of the Philabundance Hunger Relief Center with Executive Director, Bill Clark
- Three annual “Insider Updates” on Philabundance’s activities, programs, and hunger advocacy opportunities
- Certificate of Membership and the Philabundance “Beet Hunger” lapel pin
Co-Chairs of The Ceres Society
Please contact Evan Post, Annual Fund Manager, if you are interested in learning more about joining the Ceres Society: 215-339-0900 x1099 or email@example.com.
To become a member of this exclusive group, we ask that you make a gift of $1,000 or more annually.
Photography Provided By: