Most households rely on shelf-stable products in some way, but for those living in food insecurity and without regular access to affordable, nutritious fresh food — the pantry is a lifeline to their next meal. Hosting a food drive not only provides Philabundance with a critical supply of food, but also fosters a stronger sense of community and social responsibility.
Once you have firm dates for your food drive, please take fill out our Food Drive Registration Form. This helps us make sure your drive is in our database and we have all the information necessary to help you be successful in your collection efforts:
Most Needed Items
- Canned/Shelf Stable Meats (Including Tuna)
- Canned Beef Stew
- Canned Chili
- Canned Pasta, Beef Ravioli
- Creamy Peanut Butter (Plastic Containers Only)
- Jelly (Plastic Containers Only)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Canned Soup
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Breakfast Cereal or Hot Cereal
For more information or to tell us about a food drive you are planning, please email [email protected] or call (215) 339-0900.