16th Annual Walk Against Hunger & 5K Run
Back for its 16th year, the Stroehmann Bakeries Walk Against Hunger & 5K Run is a fun and easy way to support Philabundance and those in need of food throughout the Delaware Valley. More than 3500 people gather to raise funds that will be distributed to over 100 food pantries, soup kitchens, and other hunger relief organizations throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.This year’s route is 5K (approximately 3.1 miles)!
No Need to Walk Alone
We invite you to be part of the Philabundance Walk Against Hunger Team. School groups are highly encouraged to join. Registration and donation options below!!
Direction For Registering With Team Philabundance
1. Visit www.hungercoalition.org/hungerwalk
2. Click register to walk or register to run. Fill out the form on the second page.
3. Under the “To which food pantry, soup kitchen or hunger-relief agency would you like to designate your contributions?” select: “Other (please specify below)” and then type “Philabundance” in the provided text box.
4. Once you’ve specified Philabundance as your designated agency, you will be added to the Philabundance team and notified with updates.
If you’d like to support the Philabundance team without running or walking, you can visit our Walk Against Hunger page and DONATE to help us reach our goal of $5,000.
If you have any questions, contact Shira Rosenwald at email@example.com.
Corporate Beet Downers!
Is your company part of the Corporate Beet Down competition? Walk with us on the 14th and earn extra points for your company! You’ll get 2 points per hour, per registered attendee.
- 7:15 to 8:15 AM 5K Run Registration, Art Museum Stairs
- 8:00 AM Walk Check-In, Eakins Ovals, across from the Art Museum
- 8:30 AM Run Start
- 9:00 AM Opening Festivities: Free breakfast and entertainment
- 9:30 AM Walk Start
- 9:45 to 11:00 AM Run Awards Presentation
- 10:00 AM-Noon: Finish Line Celebration: Free hot dogs, raffle prizes and more.
Philadelphia Museum of Art (26th and Ben Franklin Parkway)