18th Annual Walk Against Hunger + 5K Run
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Back for its 18th year, the Stroehmann Bakeries Walk Against Hunger & 5K Run is a fun and easy way to support Philabundance and those in need of food throughout the Delaware Valley. More than 3,500 people gather to raise funds that will be distributed to over 100 food pantries, soup kitchens, and other hunger relief organizations throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.
No Need to Walk Alone
We invite you to be part of Team Philabundance. School, religious and corporate groups, as well as individuals, are highly encouraged to join. Registration and donation options below!
If you’d like to support the Philabundance team without running or walking, you can visit our Walk Against Hunger page and DONATE to help us reach our goal of $2,000.
Philadelphia Museum of Art
(26th and Ben Franklin Parkway)
- 7:00 to 7:55 AM: 5K Run Registration, Art Museum Stairs
- 8:00 AM: Walk Check-In, Eakins Ovals, across from the Art Museum
- 8:00 AM: Run Start
- 8:00 AM: Walk Check-In, Eakins Oval, across from the Art Museum
- 8:30 AM: Opening Festivities: Free breakfast, music from the Mummers and more
- 9:00 AM: Walk Kick-Off
- 9:45 to 10:00 AM: Run Awards Presentation, with prizes from Philadelphia Runner
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Finish Line Celebration, with free Hatfield hot dogs and more entertainment