19th Annual Walk Against Hunger + 5K Run
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Back for its 19th year, the Stroehmann Walk Against Hunger & 5K Run is a fun and easy way to support Philabundance and those in need of food throughout the Delaware Valley. More than 3,500 people gather to raise funds that will be distributed to over 100 food pantries, soup kitchens, and other hunger relief organizations throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.
No Need to Walk Alone
We invite you to be part of Team Philabundance. School, religious and corporate groups, as well as individuals, are highly encouraged to join. Registration and donation options below!
Register here to RUN with Team Philabundance*
*Please note: there is a race fee to participate in the run.
If you’d like to support the Philabundance team without running or walking, you can visit our Walk Against Hunger page and DONATE to help us reach our goal of $10,000.
Philadelphia Museum of Art
(26th and Ben Franklin Parkway)
- 7:00-7:55am: 5K Run Registration, Art Museum Stairs
- 8:00am: RUN START
- 8:00am: Walk Check-In, Eakins Ovals, across from the Art Museum
- 8:30am: Opening Festivities: Free breakfast, live entertainment and more
- 9:00am: WALK KICKOFF
- 9:15am: Run Awards Presentation, with prizes from Philadelphia Runner
- 10:00-11:00am: Finish Line Celebration, with free Hatfield hot dogs and more entertainment. Plus meet Philadelphia Eagles’ Swoop and Eagles cheerleaders.