Phans Feeding Families 2014
The “Phans” Are Feeding Families Again This Summer!
Citizens Bank and the Philadelphia Phillies are joining together for the third year to bat hunger right out of the Delaware Valley. Phillies Phans from all over the region will again help raise money and collect food for those in need.
To support Philabundance and the 2014 Phans Feeding Families campaign, fans can:
- Buy a limited-edition Phans Feeding Families pin-Pre-orders are now available for purchase online at philabundance.org/phanspins. Fans will also be able to purchase the pin starting mid-June at the Majestic Clubhouse Store and Phillies NewsStands at Citizens Bank Park. Each $5 pin provides 7 meals for families in need.
- Attend the Feeding Families Day,when the Phillies take on the Mets at 3:05pm on Saturday, May 31st. With each ticket purchased at www.phillies.com/feedingfamilies, $8 is donated to Philabundance, putting 16 meals on the table for those in need.
- Text to Give: Fans can text “PhansFeed” during Phans Feeding Families day and make a $10.00 donation to the program
- Bring a donation of non-perishable food to Citizens Bank Park or SEPTA’s AT&T Station during Phans Feeding Families food drives on Saturday, May 31.
- Bid on exclusive merchandise and VIP experiences – including a breakfast with the Phillie Phanatic and luncheon with general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. – through a silent auction during Phans Feeding Families Day on Saturday, May 31.
- Purchase a 50/50 raffle ticket at the game– Proceeds from the 50/50 raffle at the May 31 Phillies game will be donated to Philabundance.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.