Phans Feeding Families 2015
The “Phans” Are Feeding Families Again This Summer!
Citizens Bank and the Philadelphia Phillies are joining together for the fifth year to bat hunger out of the Delaware Valley. Phans from all over the region will again help raise money and collect food for those in need.
To support Philabundance and the 2015 Phans Feeding Families campaign, you can:
- Buy a limited-edition Phans Feeding Families pin. Pre-orders are now available for purchase online here. Fans will also be able to purchase the pin starting mid-June at the Majestic Clubhouse Store and Phillies NewsStands at Citizens Bank Park. Each $5 pin will help to provide 6 meals for families in need.
- Drop off your nonperishable food donations at Citizens Bank Park on your way into the following games:
- Saturday, June 6 – ShopRite Partners in Caring Food Drive
- Saturday, June 20 – Phans Feeding Families Day
- Friday, August 28 – Goya Latino Family Celebration & Food Drive
- Attend Phans Feeding Families Day, when the Phillies take on the St. Louis Cardinals at 7:05 p.m. With each ticket purchased at www.phillies.com/feedingfamilies, $8 is donated to Philabundance, putting 16 meals on the table for those in need.
- Participate in the Phillies Charities 50/50 Raffle where a portion of the proceeds will benefit Philabundance.
- Bid on exclusive merchandise and VIP experiences, including a breakfast with the Phillie Phanatic through a silent auction at the First Base Plaza.
- Bring a nonperishable donation of food such as plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly, canned tuna, canned fruit, pasta and cereal.
- Make an online monetary donation to the campaign on our website and mention Phans Feeding Families in the comments section.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.