Beet Hunger Bash
Beet Hunger Bash:
30 Years of Driving Hunger from Our Communities
- Friday, November 7, 2014 7-10pm
- General Admission Price: $150.00
- Young Professional Price: $75.00
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
6825-31 Norwitch Drive Philadelphia, PA 19153
Dress is business casual – leave your tux at home!
It’s not a Ball, It’s a Bash!
For One night…
Let’s make hunger hit the road. Help Philabundance raise the money to provide 500,000 meals. Experience the mission. Sample food from across the city. Get a taste for how good giving back feels. We invite you to join us on the journey at the Beet Hunger Bash.
- Enjoy tasty bites from our restaurant partners: Brulee Catering, Chef’s Table,
Hai Street Kitchen, Jake’s Sandwich Board, Lo Spiedo (a Vetri Family Restaurant), Marabella Meatball Co., Miss Rachel’s Pantry, Perch Pub, R2L, and Varalli Restaurant.
- Wine and Beer generously provided by Bluecoat American Dry Gin, Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi and Yards Brewing Company.
- Farm-to-table dinner catered by Bryce’s Catering.
- Dessert tasting catered by our very own Philabundance Community Kitchen!
- Interact with the Philabundance mission and our staff through program exhibits to experience how we get food into our communities.
- Bank of America
- IMS Health
- NSM Insurance Group
Presenting Media Sponsors