Spread The Love 2017
Spread the Love this February!
One third – or 30,000 – of those we serve each week are children. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, please Spread the Love by making a donation to help Philabundance purchase jars of peanut butter to feed the youngest members of our communities – children.
Peanut butter is one of our most-needed items because it’s nutritious and many families in the Delaware Valley cannot afford it. With your help, we hope to raise $20,000, which is enough to purchase over 16,000 jars of peanut butter.
MATCH DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Our generous donor, the Gene and Marlene Epstein Humanitarian Fund, has agreed to extend its matching gift challenge! All donations received by February 28th will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $10,000, giving your gift twice the impact!
There are a number of ways you can help:
- Make an online donation to Philabundance — $15 buys a case of peanut butter
- Donate plastic jars of peanut butter at our Hunger Relief Center in South Philadelphia
- Hold a food drive to collect plastic jars of peanut butter
- Volunteer this February and bring a donation with you!
- Text to give: text “FOOD” to 41010 to give $10*, which buys enough PB&J for 130 sandwiches
Many thanks to our media sponsor, 101.1 More FM, for its generous support!
- Because Philabundance can buy the food our clients need in bulk, we can stretch your dollars further to purchase even more of this important pantry staple with your generous donation.
- As plastic is more durable than glass, we appreciate your donations of plastic jars of peanut butter.
- We cannot accept pre-made sandwiches.