Coming Together in Support of PCK
A core of loyal donors has pledged their support by investing $11 million in our new facility.
Please join them and help us raise our last $1 million to equip our new home and fund the inaugural class.
Opportunities to Invest
What Your Gift Can Achieve:
- $7,500 – Student’s journey through the PCK program
- $5,000 – Essential industrial kitchen equipment
- $2,500 – Job placement and counseling services
- $1,000 – Computer for the student center
- $500 – Student’s knife set
- $250 – Student’s uniform & nonslip shoes
Philabundance is a registered 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways to Donate
Consider supporting PCK through:
- Monthly donation
- Gifts of stocks & securities
- Donor advised funds
- Workplace donations
- Including PCK in your estate plans
Contact Sara Hertz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Donors who contributed to the building of our new facility and support the inaugural class will be honored as Founding Supporters.