- Able to make a 1-year commitment and be available to attend 1 event (3-4 hours) per month.
- Desire to represent Philabundance to the community.
- Previous volunteer experience with Philabundance.
- Comfort with speaking to a variety of audiences.
- Must present themselves in a professional and respectful manner. Positively and accurately represent Philabundance’s mission and work.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel to events in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to meet Philabundance guidelines for an acceptable criminal background check, motor vehicle check and insurance verification.